Saturday, March 10, 2012

Outfit Post #1 Sunny Day SoCal!

Why Is it that the perfect Southern California days are the hottest?
It was pretty HOT today and You may would think that because I was born & Raised in Los Angeles, that I would be use to C.A. (California) Heat.. But Think Not. I can't stand Heat and all the ooey-Gooeyness.. All the unwanted Tan's, Heat everywhere & Sweat all over the place. Sounds gross right? Well If your from Somewhere where the weather doesn't get Super Hot or Maybe you can't stand the Cold Snow or Rain your'e in at the moment, Then Come On down to Sunny California!!! AnyWhoo... Here's some Pic's of my Outfit today :)




Shirt: The Limited, Pants: Blank NYC, Shoes: DollHouse, Necklace: Gift from Angie>>>(BYU-I Student) Woohoo Ang! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment