Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mission

So, I'm 20 now and I turn 21 December 7. I have decided to go on a Mission. A mission to me is something I can do to please Heavenly Father among other things such as: Keeping the Commandments, Words Of Wisdom and etc.. So, Yea, Being Like the only Member in my Family other than my Inactive Bro-in-law, means that no one will really understand why it's a great honor & Joy to become a Missionary. So.. I have Months to get everything together, Such as: Finances aka Moola aka Money, Health (I would like to be in Tip Top Shape.), and Spiritually ( Praying & Asking for guidance and etc). I have no idea what to expect when going on a mission?!? But that's the great part, HF will guide me in becoming the best, I could be. Even though a little help for how to prepare from returned missionaries would be nice.:) :) :)

What do you Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment